Hamilton Club of Lancaster Ephemera, 1929-1991

 

Call Number: MG-648

1 folder

Repository: LancasterHistory.org (Lancaster, Pa.)

Shelving Location: Archives South, Side 13

Description: This collection contains ephemera of the Hamilton Club in Lancaster, PA.

Creator: Hamilton Club of Lancaster.

Conditions for Access: No restrictions.

Conditions Governing Reproductions: Collection may not be photocopied. Please contact Research Staff or Archives Staff with questions.

Language: English

Source of Acquisition: Collected by LancasterHistory.org.

Historical Information: The Hamilton Club was founded in 1889 as an place for prominent citizens of the city to gather and named in honor of James Hamilton (1740-1783), a prominent lawyer and politician in colonial Pennsylvania, as well as planner of the City of Lancaster.

Administrative History: Processed and finding aid prepared by KV, May-June 2014.

 

Folder 1 Note to Hamilton Club members of a Christmas contribution gift to club employees. December 1929.

Menu, including a special menu for 13 March 1991.